Investing made simple
Vanguard asset allocation ETFs
Vanguard asset allocation ETFs are designed to simplify investing, while managing risk through balance and global diversification.
Each of our five asset allocation ETFs is an all-in-one portfolio that invests in a different blend of several core Vanguard ETFs. Regular rebalancing aims to maintain the portfolios' respective allocations and keep risk levels in line with investors' goals and risk tolerance.
Like the rest of our lineup, Vanguard asset allocation ETFs are low-cost—with a management fee of just 0.22%1, helping investors potentially earn more over time.
Learn more about Vanguard asset allocation ETFs
Our all-in-one ETF portfolios offer five distinct asset mixes with five levels of potential risk and return.
% Equity % Fixed income
Benefits of using Vanguard asset allocation ETFs
For your clients
- Built-in asset allocation. Five different asset mixes are designed to meet the goals of a wide range of Canadian investors.
- Broad diversification. Exposure to broad global equity and fixed income markets can help reduce investment risk.
- Regular rebalancing. Professional managers maintain the portfolios' respective asset allocations, freeing investors from the hassle of ongoing rebalancing.
- Low costs. The portfolios are built with Vanguard's low-cost index ETFs. Lower costs can support higher returns.
For your practice
- Adding a diversified core investment. Broadly diversified, low-cost, static allocation portfolios could form a useful component of your investment offering.
- Enhancing your role as a holistic wealth manager. Simple, packaged portfolios can free up time for more value-added activities like wealth management, behavioural coaching and tax planning.
1 The management fee is equal to the fee paid by the Vanguard ETF to Vanguard Investments Canada Inc. and does not include applicable taxes or other fees and expenses of the Vanguard ETF. For any Vanguard ETF which invests in underlying Vanguard fund(s), there shall be no duplication of management fees chargeable in connection with the Vanguard ETF and its investment in the Vanguard fund(s).